QT += opengl
    INCLUDEPATH += /usr/local/include/ImageMagick/
    HEADERS += /usr/local/include/ImageMagick/Magick++.h
    HEADERS += ...
    LIBS += /usr/local/lib/libMagick++.so
    LIBS += /usr/local/lib/libMagickWand.so
    LIBS += /usr/local/lib/libMagickCore.so
    SOURCES += ...

I do qmake and then make. Everything compiles flawlessly. I want to link my application with static Image magick libs so I don't have to distribute them with app. I change pro file to this:

CONFIG += qt
    QT += opengl
    INCLUDEPATH += /usr/local/include/ImageMagick/
    HEADERS += /usr/local/include/ImageMagick/Magick++.h
    HEADERS += ...
    LIBS += /usr/local/lib/libMagick++.a
    LIBS += /usr/local/lib/libMagickWand.a
    LIBS += /usr/local/lib/libMagickCore.a
    SOURCES += ...

Now I'm getting lots of errors during linking. Here are some of them:

/usr/local/lib/libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_la-accelerate.o): In function `BindConvolveParameters':
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:337: undefined reference to `clCreateBuffer'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:343: undefined reference to `clCreateBuffer'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:349: undefined reference to `clCreateBuffer'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:359: undefined reference to `clSetKernelArg'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:363: undefined reference to `clSetKernelArg'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:368: undefined reference to `clSetKernelArg'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:373: undefined reference to `clSetKernelArg'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:378: undefined reference to `clSetKernelArg'
    /usr/local/lib/libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_la-accelerate.o):/opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:382: more undefined references to `clSetKernelArg' follow
    /usr/local/lib/libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_la-accelerate.o): In function `BindConvolveParameters':
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/magick/accelerate.c:386: undefined reference to `clFinish'
    /usr/local/lib/libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_la-tiff.o): In function `WriteTIFFImage':
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2522: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2801: undefined reference to `TIFFScanlineSize'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2950: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2952: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2956: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2943: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2946: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2762: undefined reference to `TIFFGetFieldDefaulted'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2764: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2765: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2798: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2782: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
    /opt/ImageMagick-6.6.4-5/coders/tiff.c:2634: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'

Is this right way to add static libs or problem is somewhere else? How to link with *.a libs? Qt itself is compiled as shared.
    Last edited by lechoo; 30th September 2010 at 12:24.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4 Qt Jambi
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Using static libs (*.a) in pro file

I'm not sure but it might be :
    Qt Code:
    1. LIBS += /usr/local/lib/ -lMagick++ -lMagickWand -lMagickCore
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode