Hi all

My configuration is as follows

Board:Arm 6446
Qt Version :4.6.2

I have successfully ported Qt on to my board. At that time I didnt gave -phonon and -phonon-backend options in the configure command .But now I need to have those modules so I m reconfiguring the Qt. I have given -glib command also along with the configure as phonon needs glib and gstreamer(Both Gstreamer and Glib are already cross compiled and is there on NFS of my board and pc). But when configuring it is showing the following errors.

MY CONFIGURE COMMAND

linux-rho1:/home/testuser1/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2 # ./configure -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -phonon -phonon-backend -glib -I /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/include/glib-2.0/ -I /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/include -L /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/lib -L /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/lib -lgthread-2.0 -verbose

Error part

Glib auto-detection... ()
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O0 -Wall -W -I../../../mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-g++ -I. -I../../../../workdir/filesys/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I../../../../workdir/filesys/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../../../workdir/filesys/usr/include -o glib.o glib.cpp
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o glib glib.o -L/home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/lib -L/home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/lib -lgthread-2.0
/usr/local/arm/4.3.2/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /lib/libc.so.6 when searching for /lib/libc.so.6
/usr/local/arm/4.3.2/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find /lib/libc.so.6
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [glib] Error 1
Glib disabled.
Glib support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to ./configure to see the final report.
If you believe this message is in error you may use the continue
switch (-continue) to ./configure to continue.

libc.so.6 is present in the folder then why it is not getting dtected

Can anyone please help me on this ...........?

Also what is the difference between the -phonon and -phonon-backend command in the configure.When I m giving only the -phonon-backend the process is moving smoothly without any problem