Hi all

My enviornment is as follows

Operation System--Open Suse 11.2
Qt Version--4.6.2
Embedded Device--ARM Board 6446

I have ported QT on to the board successfully but as it was the first time ,I didnt gave -phonon option along with configure. So now I started reconfiguring Qt by giving the phonon option. As I have given -phonon ,I have also given -glib along with the configure command.But now the configure process is getting stuck up .It is showing the error "Cannot find /lib/libpthread.so.0". I have given -force-pkg-config along with the configure option, If I remove that then the same error with a small change occues "Cannot find /lib/libc.so.6"

I have cross compiled Glib and Gstreamer for my board

My configure command :./configure -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -phonon -phonon-backend -glib -I /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/include/glib-2.0/ -I /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/include -L /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/lib -L /home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/lib -lgthread-2.0 -verbose -force-pkg-config

My Error part
Glib auto-detection... ()
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O0 -Wall -W -I../../../mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-g++ -I. -I../../../../workdir/filesys/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I../../../../workdir/filesys/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../../../workdir/filesys/usr/include -o glib.o glib.cpp
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o glib glib.o -L/home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/usr/lib -L/home/testuser1/workdir/filesys/lib -lgthread-2.0
/usr/local/arm/4.3.2/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /lib/libc.so.6 when searching for /lib/libpthread.so.0
/usr/local/arm/4.3.2/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find /lib/libpthread.so.0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [glib] Error 1
Glib disabled.
Glib support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to ./configure to see the final report.
If you believe this message is in error you may use the continue
switch (-continue) to ./configure to continue.

Please help me in configuring phonon for Qt.