Hi,

I'm getting close to a releasable version, as far as my own testing go but to prevent what happened with previous versions (weird bugs occuring on some platforms but not all...) I decided to organize a few weeks of advanced testing on the last snapshot I have.

Every interested person can get the snapshot package, start testing and feed me back as soon as possible. Until I consider the test as over I will focus on bugfixes, from most critical to look'n'feel ones and I won't start working on anything knew so I would like to know :
  • If Edyuk failed to build on your system. Then please give me a full compile log.
  • If Edyuk crashed on your system. Then I'd welcome full specs (OS, compiler(+version), Qt edition(+version), anything els you might find relevant), the most accurate description of the bug you can give and a call stack if possible.
  • If Edyuk worked flawlessy. It will give me more motivation and help restricting the "scope" of the modifications.
Note that if you encounter a bug and manage to fix it you won't need to give much specs. A patch would be enough.

Thanks in advance and may you have fun!

fullmetalcoder