Thread: Qt Developer Days SF

Default Qt Developer Days SF

I just wanted to say that I was there and was thoroughly impressed with the amount of enthusiasm that I experienced. Everyone that I met was excited about the future of Qt. Us being new to the space, we were received with open arms!

We have a large foothold in the Government. Most are not using Qt at this point that we are going to be bringing to the party! Most are wanting to get into the space and are using the old Motif and Java. Most of the new projects that are going to be coming out will be Qt and we already have them testing Qt and our Widgets.

Everyone that we met over the week were very impressed with the Qt Developer Suite 1.0 that we have. The fact that we had a product was enough to garnish interest. We are about to release 1.1 from the feedback that we got at the Munich show and the people that are currently using our products so stay tuned.

Also go to our website and check out Mosaic Enterprise Integration and Mosaic Cloud/Big Data that will be out soon!

Mosaic Software!
    Last edited by Mosaic Software; 7th December 2011 at 22:14.