Hi,

When I run my application which accesses MySQL database using Qt Creator, I get the "QSqlDatabase: QMYSQL driver not loaded" error. But when I compile and run it on the terminal (I am using Ubuntu 11.04), it works fine.
When I checked the two makefiles (one generated by Qt Creator & the other by qmake on the terminal), there are differences in the directories for LIBS and INCPATH as shown below:

Makefile by Qt Creator
INCPATH = -I/opt/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/473/gcc/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I../MyProject -I/opt/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/473/gcc/include/QtCore -I/opt/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/473/gcc/include/QtGui -I/opt/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/473/gcc/include/QtSql -I/opt/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/473/gcc/include -I../MyPoject -I. -I.
LIBS = $(SUBLIBS) -L/opt/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/473/gcc/lib -lQtSql -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

Makefile by terminal
INCPATH = -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSql -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I.
LIBS = $(SUBLIBS) -L/usr/lib -lQtSql -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

So my question is how can I make Qt creator to generate the same makefile as the one generated from the terminal, i.e make Qt Creator to "see" the MySQL libraries directory which is /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/sqldrivers?