Hi!

I am currently trying to create a qss file to enhance the look of a certain software. A big part of my changes is adding a color to the various borders of elements and also giving some of the corners a radius. As i had to learn: if i change the style of most widgets, i also have to create a style for the scrollbars. If i don't do that then some widgets use the windows scrollbars and some don't.

The problem i encountered is that the scrollbar in QListWidget somehow overlaps the border of the QListWidget and i can't get rid of this. This is pretty annoying as my border-color is some kind of blue and the overlapping part is gray. My first thought was that i made a mistake with the scrollbar stylesheet but it also happens when i only change the border color and use the default scrollbar.

scrollbar.png

the stylesheet looks like that:
Qt Code:
  1. border: 1px solid #4D6999;
  2. }
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Does anybody have any idea how to get rid of this or how i could at least get to something that would count as workaround? (sure... changing the border color to that gray might work but i'd like to keep the colored border)

Thanks in advance for any comment on this