I am trying to deploy my application written in C++/Qt 4.8.4 on Mac OS X. I would like it to run on Mac OS X 10.6 and higher. In order to do that I set Xcode deployment target to 10.6, also I use macdeployqt. It works fine on Mac OS X 10.8, but on 10.6 there are lots and lots of issues.

The application crashes because of missing frameworks which are located in different places on 10.6 and 10.8:

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
Referenced from: /Volumes/deploy/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui

Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
Referenced from: /Applications/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui

...Similar QtWebKit, QtNetwork issues
etc etc...
And there are trickier issues are about missing symbols in some system libraries, like libobjc.A.dylib, libSystem.B.dylib, libc++abi.dylib, libc++.1.dylib etc:
Dyld Error Message:
Symbol not found: __dispatch_queue_attr_concurrent
Referenced from: /tmp/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libobjc.A.dylib
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
in /tmp/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libobjc.A.dylib
Could somebody explain how to fix this? I have tried to set QMAKE_MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.6 in the .pro file, I am using macdeployqt just passing MyApp.app as the only argument. I have already spent a week dealing with all that errors, so any help would be very appreciated.