Hi all,

in my project I have a lot of include paths because of the organisation of the code. However at around 38 different includes (I know that is quite a lot) I am getting problems with compiling the code.

For this large amount of includes qmake changes from the standard include method to the mocinclude.tmp. However this seems not to work:

mingw32-make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/git/#####'
qtmake.mk.Release:219: recipe for target 'build/release64/.moc/mocinclude.tmp' failed
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Temp\make712-1.bat, C:\Temp\make712-1.bat, ...) failed.
make (e=267): Der Verzeichnisname ist ungültig. (German for path name is not valid)

mingw32-make[2]: *** [build/release64/.moc/mocinclude.tmp] Error 267
mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/git/#####'
qtmake.mk:48: recipe for target 'release' failed
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/git/#####'
Makefile:4: recipe for target 'all' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [release] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
Line 218 and 219 of the qtmake.Release Makefile are
build/release64/.moc/mocinclude.tmp:
@echo -IC:/git/ExternalTools/QTXlsx/src/xlsx> build/release64/.moc/mocinclude.tmp
At the moment I reduced the amount of includes because, I do not need all libaries. However it would be interesting to have a solution for this problem. Does anybody has the same experience, is this a bug or do I have missed some configuration for that?

I a currently working with mingw64, qt 5.1.0 (compilied by myself with mingw64) and windows 7 64 Bit.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards
Stefan