Hi,everybody,

As I'm writting a personal unified communication program,to broaden the possible market,I want to target it at Qt desktop for normal PC users,Qtopia Core for standalone video phone devices users,and Qtopia Phone Edition(QPE) for mobile phone users.

As my AV interface currently only support Linux,I'm now targeting only at Linux users.If anybody have good idea for cross platform(Windows?WinCE?) multimedia programming,I'm thankful to hear from you.

I've encountered the tough problem to maintain a single source for all the three platforms.

Trolltech Qt documentation is first rate in C++ world,but IMHO Qtopia documention is the third rate even in C documention standard,there's a lot,but no one give you good answer to any real problems.

My intention is to focus on my application,I don't intent to be the Qtopia expert to solve my problems in the large Qtopia source,that's Trolltech's work but mine.

Anybody who have done this kind of work,can you share your experience with me?

As Trolltech maintain all the versions internally,you must have internal documents about how to keep single source of your products,can Trolltech share