Hi:

Qt 4 Open Source.

I've got Qt and Portmidi working under Linux.

Now, both things are cross-platform, so I'm trying to run the same program that runs in Linux, in Windows XP.

Portmidi libraries are prepared for Visual Studio. I create them: two .lib and one .dll using Visual Studio.

Qt Open Source for Windows uses mingw make.

The problem... I add the libraries in the project .pro file, but when I compile I get many undefined stuff, like this...

C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_pm_add_device]+0x166): undefined reference to `_RTC_CheckEsp'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.rtc$TMZ+0x0): undefined reference to `_RTC_Shutdown'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.rtc$IMZ+0x0): undefined reference to `_RTC_InitBase'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_Pm_CountDevices]+0x34): undefined reference to `_RTC_CheckEsp'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_Pm_GetDeviceInfo]+0x50): undefined reference to `_RTC_CheckEsp'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_none_get_host_error]+0x3b): undefined reference to `_RTC_CheckEsp'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_Pm_GetHostErrorText]+0x38): undefined reference to `_wassert'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_Pm_GetHostErrorText]+0x59): undefined reference to `_wassert'
C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib(./pm_win/Debug/portmidi.obj)(.text[_Pm_GetHostErrorText]+0xad): undefined reference to `_RTC_CheckEsp'

Do I need to compile portmidi with mingw or is it just a problem in my .pro?

# File generated by kdevelop's qmake manager.
# -------------------------------------------
# Subdir relative project main directory: .
# Target is an application: Control

INCLUDEPATH += . C:/portmidi/pm_common C:/portmidi/porttime C:/portmidi/pm_win
LIBS += C:/portmidi/pm_win/Debug/portmidi.lib
LIBS += C:/portmidi/porttime/Debug/porttime.lib

include(manager.pro)
TARGET = Control
(I'm using 2 .pro... but this is the one with the interesting stuff for this example...)

Any ideas? :-)

Thanks!

Regards
Hipo