Hi,

I explain my problem :

I have a large set of data to display on a qwtplot, so I make a first selection in my data and attach in the plot a QwtPlotCurve which has the same size as the pixels available in the canvas. I subclassed the QwtPlotZoomer to make the same thing when the user zooms. But I also want the right click on a plot to make the plot back to its last state, so when the user zoom I keep the rect in a list, and when the user right clicks (zoom function of the QwtPlotZoomer with a parameter of -1), I find the rectangle of the last state of the QwtPlot in my list and call the function same function zoom with this rectangle. The probleme is the following :

The zoom works well, but when I want to zoom back, the scales on the plot first disappear (It seems like axis scales or [0, 0] and [0, 0]), and then I have the return to the last state I wanted. And when I zoom a lot of time and want to zoom back, when I am back to the first state (and so can't zoom back anymore), I have the same problem, (axis scales are [0, 0] in both directions), and it stays like it.

I tried to use setZoomBase(), but didn't succeed.

Do you know how to fix it ?

Is there another function called after the zoom(-1) function ?

Thank you for you help.