I'm having trouble building a release version of my program. I open the project in Visual Studio 2010 Express, change it to Release configuration, make sure it's dependent on the release versions of all .libs I'm using, then build. The resulting .exe works fine on computers that have the Windows SDK installed, but when I try to run it on computers without the SDK that just have the C++ 2010 Redistributable installed, nothing happens. If I have the Taskmanager up to the processes tab, I can see my .exe appear for a few seconds, then disappear. This happens even if I run it with Admin priviledges.

When I look at my release .exe in Dependency Walker, it seems to be relying entirely on release versions of .dlls. I do get some errors when I import it, though:
Qt Code:
  1. Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependent module.
  2. Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
  3. Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
  4. Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
I'm not sure if those errors could result in the kind of problem I'm seeing or not. I'm using Qt 4.8. I've never deployed a full GUI application with multiple libs and everything, so I'm sure I got something wrong; I just don't understand what, or why the .exe is acting like it is. What is going on?