As the forum says: I am a Qt newbie and not a Mac developer whiz (most of my development experience is Amiga/MSDOS/Windows+Java), so please bear with my naive ignorance.

Alright, I have an Intel mac with MacOS 10.4.9 and Xcode 2.4.1 installed. I've just finished installing Qt and making the static Qt so that the project app can be a consolidated unit. All that I have for this project is the source code as provided by the developer who wrote this for Windows - I am attempting to port it to Mac (gulp).

I ran 'qmake -spec macx-xcode (project).pro' to get a .pro for the source. The resulting .xcodeproject is opened with Xcode but there is no static Qt lib added - only the frameworks. Do I need to specify a set of the Qt static libs - in addition to or instead of the Qt frameworks?

Also, there are warnings and errors - the errors are ALL about OpenGL type 'const GLuint*'. OpenGL is specified in the .pro file (QT += opengl) and the OpenGL frameworks are included: OpenGL and QtOpenGL.

It seems that there is diminishing information concerning Mac Qt builds - especially for how to accomplish a static app from Xcode. Would the built examples help at all (from 'sudo make install')? I am not someone who likes command line build for development - NetBeans, SunOne, VS, Xcode, CodeWarrior - give me an IDE not a stack of commands and configuration files.

Thank you very much,

Robert