Hi everyone.

I'm using QT Creator and the microsoft compiler in a project. However, I'm getting now some compiler errors (linker) due to some classes (Q_OBJECT) that I've added. I believe it is happening because there are .mocs to be generated and I believe the compiler is not generating them. Here are the error messares:

Qt Code:
  1. HpQCarouselEnvelope.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct QMetaObject const * __thiscall Hp::Psg::HpQCarouselEnvelope::metaObject(void)const " (?metaObject@HpQCarouselEnvelope@Psg@Hp@@UBEPBUQMetaObject@@XZ)
  2. HpQCarouselEnvelope.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void * __thiscall Hp::Psg::HpQCarouselEnvelope::qt_metacast(char const *)" (?qt_metacast@HpQCarouselEnvelope@Psg@Hp@@UAEPAXPBD@Z)
  3. HpQCarouselEnvelope.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall Hp::Psg::HpQCarouselEnvelope::qt_metacall(enum QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)" (?qt_metacall@HpQCarouselEnvelope@Psg@Hp@@UAEHW4Call@QMetaObject@@HPAPAX@Z)
  5. command failed with exit code 1120
  6. jom 0.8.3 - empower your cores
  8. command failed with exit code 2
  9. The process "C:/Qt/qtcreator-1.3.85/bin/jom.exe" exited with code %2.
  10. Error while building project Apollo (target: Desktop)
  11. When executing build step 'Make'
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Is there anyone here that could help me, maybe a link teaching me how to force moc generation...