Thread: problem QKeyPressEvent. how to hinder the short waiting time while pushing a button?

Platforms
    Windows

Default problem QKeyPressEvent. how to hinder the short waiting time while pushing a button?

hello everyone
    I just have a quick question. I made a program which moves an QGraphicsPixmapItem with QKeyPressEvent(I am using ASDW to move the item) and my problem is when I push the button without releasing my item does not move smoothly. Just like writing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA without releasing the button. it moves a bit first then waits for a little longer and then continues. Do any one of you guys know how to fix this?
    Thanks anyway

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Symbian S60 Maemo/MeeGo

Default Re: problem QKeyPressEvent. how to hinder the short waiting time while pushing a butt

Your quetion is not clear to us.,
    Copy the source and give a little more description on that.

Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: problem QKeyPressEvent. how to hinder the short waiting time while pushing a butt

Actually in this case you dont need a code. Just open a empty notpad and try writing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA without releasing the button and you will understand what i mean.
    The computer will write just one A first then will make a small pause and then then after that it will continue with the other AAAAAAAs. It prevents people from doing mistakes while writing.
    But in my case i dont need that small pause. My item must go fluently, without a break or a pause.